CrowdDoing HR Sourcing Specialist Virtual Volunteer
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: M4A FOUNDATION - CROWDDOING
Project Name: CrowdDoing Projects
Project Duration: (in months) Ongoing
The Social Enterprise is a community of systems practitioners working on a myriad of mission-driven projects, social businesses, investment funds, philanthropic programs, purpose-based communities, and other initiatives that represent values-based and regenerative economic models for the 21st century.
Reporting to the Meta volunteer of the People Management Team, Sourcing Operation Specialist is an integral part in the success of CrowdDoing. The Sourcing Operation Specialist will work to provide support to the People Management Team. Our Sourcing Operation Specialist possess the following competencies self-starter attitude, strategic, action oriented, quick learner, comfortable utilizing virtual communication methods, tech-savvy, multitasker, and strong communication skills.
· Responsible for posting on various job posting websites.
· Sends initial contact emails to applicants advising them of the next steps.
· Ensure all applicants are entered into applicant tracking system under appropriate vacancy.
· Reviews all roles to ensure applicant has not applied to multiple roles before forwarding it to the respective HRBP, to eliminate duplicate interviews.
· Forward all volunteer applications to the appropriate area for interview.
· Responsible for maintaining volunteer Match and other website postings for accurate and clear role analyses.
· Regularly update a job description bank of all roles being posted online via HRBPs
· Maintain a consolidated up to date tracker of all potential applicants in Volunteer Match.
· Assist with exit management process.
Skills & Competencies:
· Minimum of 7 hours volunteer engagement per week
· Human Resources degree or experience preferred
· Highly collaborative style; experience working in a virtual environment highly preferred
· Excellent communication skills; follow up and follow through approach. Must be very responsive to all applicants within 48 business hours.
· A strong track record as being strategic.
· High energy, maturity, and leadership with the ability to serve as a unifying force for all communication efforts
· Self-starter, able to work virtually, independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
· Comfortable working in a startup phase non-profit organization.
One portrayal of the "Four job skills the HR leaders of the future" was written up in Fast Company by Lars Schmidt founder of Amplify & HR Open Source initiative. In the article were identified the following four characteristics of the HR leader of the future: Learning agility, creativity, business & data acumen, storytelling.
https://www.fastcompany.com/90206307/four-job-skills-the-hr-leaders-of-the-future-will-need Each of these skills can effectively be learned through service learning CrowdDoing human resource volunteering.
In another portrayal of the future of human resources, Adhiraj Dey Adhiraj Dey - (VP (HR), ITC ), wrote article about the skills needed for being a human resources leader in the future:
· "problem-solving ability
· Systems thinking
· Technology understanding
· Comfort with ambiguity"
· CrowdDoing Human Resources Business Partners can deploy their problem-solving ability, develop and apply systems thinking skills, gain greater technical understanding and navigate ambiguity with comfort as skills that are learnable through their roles with CrowdDoing. CrowdDoing works on systemic change for which systems thinking is required.
According to Barry Lawrence, HRCI Staff Writer, who wrote in his Human Resources Certification Institute’s Blog an article called, The Future of HR Competencies on Jun 14, 2016, there are six competencies that individuals will need to develop to be prepared for the future in HR. Five of the six can be developed through volunteering with CrowdDoing’s Human Resources Team:
Become strategic advisors who can articulate what’s necessary to properly execute a given strategy. Have the qualities of both cultural stewards and credible activists to achieve business outcomes. Embrace data analyst capabilities to help companies know where to invest and divest in terms of human capital.
Be talent development facilitators and weave talent development responsibilities throughout the organization. Cultivate a more innovative culture with divergent thinking and the testing of new ideas."
"To help support you joining the right part of CrowdDoing for you, please use this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftd6E0tyV2uq7mMty1rZ80BB2MSGhbnof9gRBvaQXbrttIkg/viewform?usp=sf_link"
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
3325 Besana DriveEl Dorado Hills, CA 95762
January 5, 2023
- WEEKENDS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK