1 person is interested
Executive Marketing Director
ORGANIZATION: FRIENDSHIP IS THE NEW PRETTY 2, INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
Purpose of the Role: The Marketing Director oversees the activities relative to the brand of the nonprofit , e-
newsletters, e-alerts, website content and social media. In addition to overseeing the
committees outlined below, the Marketing Director prepares a board report, attends
quarterly board meetings and works with other board members to develop strategies and
programs to enrich and improve the quality of all Friendship is the New Pretty #2, Inc. (FITNP)
General Description: The Marketing Division communicates all public information about the FITNP's activities and
events to both the nonprofit members and to the organization's constituents throughout the
community. She /He develops a marketing strategy and plan that aligns with the Executive
Board’s strategic plan and objectives.
Specific Activities this Role is Responsible For:
1. Planning. The Marketing Director works with various committees to plan, schedule
and implement programs for marketing each year/season. Some of the marketing
tools that the Marketing Director will oversee include:
a. Website: Partner with the Social Media Committee to e valuate the content
on the website and make sure it is being used most effectively for
membership, corporate partners and affiliate partners, and how it could be
modified in terms of content and design.
b. N ewsletter : Oversees Social Media committee to identify potential stories,
photos, and events to communicate and creates an annual schedule for so
they can plan ahead.
c. Social Media: The Marketing Director is responsible for developing policies
around any restrictions or regulations on content for posts, frequency for
posts, who can post, why to post, website and other interactive initiatives.
d. Collateral material: Preparation of all collateral material including flyers for
member services, programs and other FITNP events.
e. Management of any Press Releases regarding the organization
2. Recruiting. The Marketing Director a ctively solicits potential corporate sponsors for
donations as well as recruit s new committee volunteers . The Director's role in
recruitment is critical for the organization's under resourced areas to e ffectively
execute any marketing strateg ies .
3. Leadership. The Marketing Director communicates with her committee to ensure
that marketing strategies are being executed as planned and that anyone who
needs help receives it. The Marketing Director communicates with the Executive
Board to make sure that the marketing strategy is in alignment with the general
strategy of the organization.
4. Reporting. Prepares and presents an activity report to the Board at each Board
meeting d etailing the activities, success and challenges for t he previous quarter.
5. Technology requirements:
a. Utilizing Cloud Based Document Sharing platform: Seek out and collect key
documents for inclusion in the repository
b. Educate current and incoming board members on the marketing protocols
6. Special Events. The Marketing Chair works closely with the Programs Director ,
Membership Chair, and Fundraiser Chair to assure that FITNP goals relative to
event sponsorship, attendance, and community visibility are achieved.
- Preparation of Marketing Annual Schedule
- Coordination of all Marketing meetings/calls
- Regular attendance at the Board meetings
- As her schedule permits, she should attend member meetings and events other FITNP sponsored events :
- M inimum of two (2) VetChat Support events
- Minimum of three (3) FITNP sponsored events with SAMMinistries, Haven for Hope, or a battered women/children shelter
- Minimum of one (1) community event/fair /conference in which FITNP is a
- Other special meetings or events
- Attend the Annual Board retreat
- Join FITNP social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube, Instagram, and Twitter)
Experience Desired | Required:
- Exceptional organizational, management, and people skills
- Detail-oriented and focused
- Exceptional written and electronic communication skills
- Proactive leader
- Ability to partner well with others
- Understands technology areas (Cloud Based Document Sharing platform,
Dropbox, Microsoft office)
- Outgoing personality
- Actively participate in social media by sharing and posting on the FITNP
social media platforms
Board Director: Y es
Level: Voting Board member
Expected Time Commitment: 10 - 18 hours per month
About FRIENDSHIP IS THE NEW PRETTY 2, INC
12370 POTRANCO RD STE 207 PMB 1064, SAN ANTONIO, TX 78253, US
Promoting selfless service by giving back to women and children that are less fortunate through community service projects, empowerment, and promoting positivity amongst all members while making lifelong friends.
Friendship Is The New Pretty 2, INC is a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization. It is an organization that inspires its members to walk in their purpose by providing selfless service through community service projects for women and children that are less fortunate in a positive environment while making lifelong friendships.
12370 Potranco RoadSan Antonio, TX 78253
January 4, 2023