RGOH content and brand manager
ORGANIZATION: REBECCAHS GARDEN OF HOPE INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
We are looking for a qualified Content manager to join our team. The ideal candidate has a passion for partnering with an organization that values addressing the needs of youth in the community with a goal of helping them succeed. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to promote our nonprofit's goals while celebrating the successes of our students along the way. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail oriented. It would also help if you had experience with content optimization to expand our donor base while providing a consistent brand message.
Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.Responsibilities
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with other support staff to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Optimize content according to established goals
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Communicate trends and other information to BOD at monthly meetings
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Helpful to have a Degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field but not necessary
About REBECCAHS GARDEN OF HOPE INC
2212 S CHICKASAW TRAIL 114, ORLANDO, FL 32825, US
The mission of RGOH is to serve as a resource to faith-based and secular organizations in underserved communities, in order to meet the needs of children by improving educational outcomes, providing essential life skills, and building social and civic responsibility and discipleship in youth.
RGOH is a 501(c)(3) providing after school tutoring and mentoring for underserved youth in communities across the country. We are currently conducting tutoring sessions online from 5:30-6:30 and would love to have your support. BECOME A VOLUNTEER AND DONATE 1HR TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN A CHILD’S LIFE!
We have been supporting youth in the community for over 15 years and we are always looking for volunteers like you, to join our team. We assist youth ages 4-17 with homework help and provide information about a variety of tools and resources that tutors can use to help youth master specific skills. No experience is needed but we do require all tutors participate in a mini orientation, where we will discuss additional information. A background check is also required. Subjects include: Math, Reading, Grammar and Spelling. We are really in need of Math and English tutors. We are asking that tutors be 17 and older and if under 18 parents must provide consent for all minors. Call Ms. Sanya or Alisha at 407-273-0101 for more information and thank you in advance for your interest and we hope to hear from you soon.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 4, 2023
- Math / Science Instruction
- Child Development
- Reading / Writing
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Passion for serving the needs of others.