CrowdDoing Program Planning Manager
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: M4A FOUNDATION - CROWDDOING
Role Name: CrowdDoing Program Planning Manager
Min Qualifications required: Bachelors / Masters
Min Experience Required: 1
Experience or Knowledge in a specific subject or area required:
· Demonstrated experience and success as a Program Manager
· Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
· Thorough understanding of performance evaluation and change management
Minimum Volunteer hours required: 15-20
Project Name: CrowdDoing Projects
Project Duration: Ongoing
The Social Enterprise is a community of systems practitioners working on a myriad of mission-driven projects, social businesses, investment funds, philanthropic programs, purpose-based communities, and other initiatives that represent values-based and regenerative economic models for the 21st century.
The Program Manager shall be responsible for organizing, directing, and managing all aspects of contract support functions involving multiple complex and inter-related project tasks
· Plan and manage interdependent projects, integration planning
· Devise strategies and objectives that will drive business engagement
· Lead/evaluate project managers and staff
· Develop and maintain deadlines and budgets
· Apply change, risk, and resource management principles
Skills & Competencies:
· Knowledge and experience with data warehouses, including architecture, capturing, managing, integrating and analyzing
· Knowledge and experience with feasibility, assessing, identifying and recommending data warehouse and related business
· Highly skilled at supervising, coaching and mentoring cross-functional program delivery teams and individual staff members.
· Highly skilled at crisis intervention, de-escalation and conflict resolution.
· Adaptable, flexible and able to execute on multiple priorities and deliverables.
· Experienced at helping individuals and teams effectively navigate change.
"To help support you joining the right part of CrowdDoing for you, please use this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftd6E0tyV2uq7mMty1rZ80BB2MSGhbnof9gRBvaQXbrttIkg/viewform?usp=sf_link"
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
3325 Besana DriveEl Dorado Hills, CA 95762
January 4, 2023
- WEEKENDS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK