American Red Cross: Service to the Armed Forces - Resiliency Program Lead
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: American Red Cross of the Los Angeles Region
This position supports the Regional SAF department. Engage the military community with the Red Cross resiliency program.
- Market the resiliency program in the military community
- Advocate, share and promote information regarding resiliency with others in local area
- Develop the capacity for the region to provide the program
- Coordinate the offering of the programs to include arranging location, staffing and providing the logistics for classes and workshops.
- Works with facilitators/instructors before, during and after events to manage their participation by communicating event information, number of facilitators, materials to be distributed for the event, receipt and distribution of workshop forms
- Work under the supervision of Regional SAF Lead
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Los Angeles, CA 90021
January 1, 2023