NHQ:ISD - PART-RM - Volunteer Partner, Donor Partnerships
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross - National Headquarters
Please visit the new page to apply.
This position supports the National Headquarters (NHQ) International Services Department (ISD) within the resource mobilization team. This is a 100% virtual (volunteer-from-home) opportunity. The position will support the program manager in the unit areas of donor engagement, project management, proposal development, and other areas as needed.
- Support team information management through SharePoint and online resources
- Assist with the review, and editing of information products, helping to ensure quality, the accuracy of the information, and adherence to style guidelines
- Assist in maintaining grant proposals and reporting calendar
- Work with the program manager to organize and track program-related data in order to meet internal and external reporting needs
- Provide regular project status, progress tracking, and updates on deliverables with internal team
- Reliable access to resources needed to volunteer 100% virtually (required0
- Excellent project management skills (required)
- Excellent skills in written and verbal communication (required)
- Experience in copyediting is preferred
- Experience working in a nonprofit or philanthropic organization (preferred)
- Experience working with SharePoint, Microsoft Office products
- Resume is required
Length of Appointment:
1 year, renewable
- Relationship building
- Enhance leadership and communication skills
- Interact with and meet a variety of people
- Team building with the Red Cross, volunteers and community partners
About American Red Cross - National Headquarters
431 18th St NW, Washington, DC 20006, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether it's one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 5, 2023
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Project Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours per week