DONATE TO THIS
4 people are interested
Marketing Director - Board of Directors
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
4 people are interested
We are seeking a marketing professional to help guide Films for the Planet’s marketing and outreach efforts. Films for the Planet is a streaming online platform providing the best in environmental and social action films on demand. Viewers gain access to the highest quality content for social impact, perpetual learning and community engagement as well as real-time events that draw upon a network of luminary filmmakers, story activators, and topical scholars.
Ideally we are looking for a marketing leader with experience in fundraising, arts and education, sustainability markets, public relations and social media marketing. This is a voluntary position requiring 4-5 hours per week.
The Marketing Director will be responsible for the following:
* Oversee content management as well as formulate, implement and measure our social media strategy.
* Promotional strategies opening up new distribution channels for events and content.
* Awareness of editorial and event calendar, helping promote speaker series, webinars, online film events.
* Knowledgeable about the implementation of best marketing tools and practices to streamline activities. EXPERIENCE * Training certifications or equivalent work experience
* Proven ability to cultivate and maintain partnerships
* Knowledge and experience with interaction on social media groups
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
* Demonstrated commitment to sustainability and public interest work
* Sound judgment, strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
* Hands on experience in creating content in multiple formats
* Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy to differentiate our platform, engage and inspire our communities and motivate our prospective donors
* Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content in multiple formats for all digital platforms
* Create and manage a content calendar that supports an always-on approach
* Define social media KPIs. Track and report on social media campaign performances
* Stay up-to-date with emerging trends in social media, design tools and applications
* Identify and recommend new social media platforms to engage with our target audiences and stakeholders
* Ensure brand consistency (tone, voice and terminology)
* Oversee social media interns and volunteers as needed
737 Salvia Ct, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762, US
Compathos is a media production, research, and education organization harnessing the transformative power of the arts and media to inspire informed action. Compathos fulfills its mission to educate and inspire by producing award-winning films, interactive, student media expeditions, screenings and online events, and digital platforms such as Films for the Planet - the best in environmental and social action films on demand.
Compathos shares stories that inspire action, to bring positive and compassionate change to the world. Compathos fulfills its mission to educate and inspire by producing award-winning films, immersive / interactive media, youth media and travel expeditions, screenings and events, and a VOD platform, Films for the Planet - the best in environmental and social action films on-demand.
We also support the work of social change artists through fiscal sponsorship and work with a host of non-profits, artists, indie filmmakers and movement-makers in combined efforts to affect positive world change through media impact. By providing strategic insight, Compathos helps content producers and mission-driven organizations maximize their social impact and navigate the shifts in technology and storytelling.
The Compathos community of award-winning creative professionals recognize the power of arts, media and entertainment as a dynamic force for transformation and social good. Browse our media-rich story tapestry of over 1500 educational and awareness raising resources on Compathos publishing platform.
Our projects and organizational activities depend primarily on Board, intern, and volunteer services. We rely on donations to help us reach our program goals.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
February 1, 2023
- General Education
- Environmental Education
- Visual Arts
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Business Development & Sales Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Background Check
- 4-5 hours per week