Hospice Volunteer Needed in Odessa! Training offered 1/16/2023
ORGANIZATION: Crossroads Hospice and Palliative Care
Please visit the new page to apply.
Hospice volunteers make a huge difference in someone's life by simply being present. They provide support and companionship to patients and families in their homes and long-term care facilities.
- Offer caregivers a short break and spend time with a patient
- Visit and reminisce with a patient in a long-term care facility
- Share your well-behaved 4 legged friend with our patients
- Interview patients and create a Life Journal, a book of a patient’s history
- Veteran volunteers can offer companionship to a fellow Vet
- Share your talent in music with a patient
No nursing skills needed or personal care duties performed by volunteers. We practice Universal Precautions and COVID-19 safety guidelines. Hospice volunteering can be a meaningful and life-changing opportunity for anyone, even teens.
If you would like to join us for training on Monday, January 16th, 2023 contact Paige at 816-268-2644 or email@example.com. If this date does not work with your schedule, we will find a day that works and can arrange an individual training.
About Crossroads Hospice and Palliative Care
601 E Russell Rd, Warrensburg, MO 64093, US
Crossroads Hospice and Palliative Care is committed to being at the forefront of the hospice care industry, to continually shape the way palliative care is viewed and administered so that everyone can expect more from us.
Expect More From Us. We Do. Why not? That's a question we ask ourselves every day. In fact it is the question responsible for our beginning and has made us what we are today. Because "why not?" helps us find new and better ways to deliver hospice care to patients, families, caregivers, and health care professionals alike. It helps us connect with our communities, share our knowledge, be accessible 24/7, innovate, lead, and raise the bar. In fact "why not?" has helped us create a hospice experience we believe is second to none...and are confident you'll agree.
14310 East 42 Street SouthIndependence, MO 64055
December 29, 2022
- Elder care
- Animal Therapy
- Hospice Care
- Veteran Care
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 45 minutes to 2 hours a week.
- A caring and compassionate heart. We will train you on the rest.