3 people are interested
Sales and Marketing Expertise
ORGANIZATION: Zenativity, Inc.
Please visit the new page to apply.
3 people are interested
This project is a tech job marketplace with a mission to help non-traditional talents, underserved and underrepresented communities break into a high paying tech job for a better life. Coding(and many other)Bootcamps are becoming more and more common nowadays, especially after the pandemic started. Bootcamps have become an affordable way for communities who cannot afford a traditional expensive tertiary education to a traditional institution, a chance to break into tech for a high paying job for a better life. Research has shown that this will help bring in hundreds of millions of dollars to these underprivileged and underserved communities a year, elevating them from poverty. However, there is a gap in the system as recruiters are still using traditional platforms and methods which favor the traditional 4-year degree graduates from an ivy league institution. We are here to change that by creating a platform that helps showcase these diverse non-traditional talents to companies, while helping companies achieve their diversity and inclusion initiatives with more diverse candidates to their talent pools.
We have a team of volunteers of Engineers with computer science background on software development projects and Designers and mentors and advisors from Silicon Valley.
Sales and Marketing Expertise (at least one of the following)
- Experience with outbound B2B sales
- Email outreach
- Cold Call
- Social Media
- Blogging/Content Creation
- Outbound sales outreach to small startups to large companies
- Content Creation for Social media and blogging
- SEM, SEO
What you can gain from this volunteer experience:
- Practice and sharpen your sales and marketing skills on a real life impact project with thousands of users
- Great addon to resume with the skills and experience gained
- Improve your network with team members, mentors and advisors from Silicon Valley and all over US
- Potential of landing your dream job or helping someone land their dream job(past volunteers had successfully achieved gainful employment from reference and referral from internal network)
- Helping more non-traditional talents break into tech for a better quality of life with the product you help build
- For international students/recent graduates looking for OPT, this volunteer opportunity can also be used to grant up to 1 year of OPT to fulfill your legal status(reach out for more info)
About Zenativity, Inc.
224 morning star dr, San Jose, CA 95131, US
The mission of Zenativity, Inc., a California Nonprofit Public Benefit Corporation recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) exempt organization, is to conduct research in the area of science which applies mathematical and scientific principles to the solution of practical problems for the benefit of society.
Zenativity, Inc. supervises volunteers (as defined by Title 29 CFR 553.101) and trainees (as defined by Title 29 CFR 541.705) who are planning to attend, admitted to, enrolled at, or graduated from, a degree-granting institutions and participate in supervised training to improve or develop their capabilities (the scientific education of college or university students) to be qualified by education and experience to conduct scientific research in fields requiring an application of science, technology, and methodology.
Results of the Zenativity, Inc.'s research activities are communicated to the public through seminar courses, lectures, and public discussions, and through publications distributed free to depositary libraries.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
December 28, 2022
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Sales Marketing
- Sales Process
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- You will work remotely and on your own schedule. The team will meet once a week virtually. Roles work best with a minimum commitment of 6 months for 10 hours a week (or more if you like!).
- Experience with either Sales or Marketing in any form. B2B preferred