2 people are interested
Volunteer Executive Staff - President
ORGANIZATION: Celestial Point
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
The President, a newly created position, will report into the Founder and work collaboratively with the Board of Directors in leading the transformation of Celestial Point from its current stage to a more mature organization capable of delivering on its long term vision. Specifically, she or he will ensure that Celestial Point's fiscal, operations, fundraising, marketing, human resource, technology, and programmatic strategies are effectively implemented across all segments of the organization.
Responsibilities Strategic vision and leadership
- Collaborate with the founder and the board to develop and implement the strategic plan while ensuring that the budget, staff, and priorities are aligned with Celestial Point's core mission.
- Provide inspirational leadership and direction to all executives, and ensure the continued development and management of a professional and efficient organization; establish effective decision-making processes that will enable Celestial Point to achieve its long- and short-term goals and objectives.
- Cultivate a strong and transparent working relationship with the Board and ensure open communication about the measurement of financial, programmatic, and impact performance against stated milestones and goals.
- In partnership with the Founder, help build a diverse and inclusive Board representative of the community that is highly engaged and willing to leverage and secure resources.
- Ensure that the flow of funds permits Celestial Point to make continuous progress towards the achievement of its mission and that those funds are allocated properly to reflect present needs and future potential.
- Formulate and execute comprehensive marketing, branding and development strategies that will ensure consistency throughout the organization and enhance revenue from major donors, foundations, government agencies, and corporations.
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality services while managing for current and future growth.
- Support and motivate the organization's staff.
- Facilitate cross-departmental collaboration and strengthen internal communications with staff throughout the organization; create and promote a positive, multicultural work environment that supports consistency throughout the organization's strategy, operational methods, and data collection needs.
- Oversee the financial status of the organization including developing long and short range financial plans, monitoring the budget and ensuring sound financial controls are in place; set financial priorities accurately to ensure the organization is operating in a manner that supports the needs of the program and staff.
- Rationalize the delivery of programs through new and existing offices and partnerships.
- Increase efficiencies and consistency throughout the organization by developing and implementing standardized programs, services, and program office marketing.
About Celestial Point
Summit Avenue, Greensboro, NC 27405, US
Our mission is to improve the collective self-efficacy of those we serve and establish human rights standards, address specified human rights issues, and apply solutions based on the human experience of the populations we serve. Our solutions reflect their history, culture, spirituality and medicine, and educational needs, and provide sustainable restoration and regeneration. Our mission extends to serve as a first point of contact for citizens seeking relief, refugee and asylum from unethical and culturally incompetent medicine and other health disparities, intellectual and educational disparities, various forms of abuse, trafficking, and homelessness.
We are national ecological, wildlife and human rights conservationist, specializing in the development, reconstruction, restoration, healing and unity of our nation. We provide our services and programs exclusively to individuals, groups, communities, tribes and, local, state and national government systems, agencies and institutions, understanding that each patron has unique needs requiring an individualized approach. We are all inclusive, personifying American Pride. We work to decrease violence, hatred, racism and prejudices across the nation. We advocate for victims under varying circumstances; making them survivors and enabling them to thrive. We eliminate disparate, abusive, neglectful and other violate conditions of the populations we serve and ascend their collective self-efficacy in the American and Global Society.
Celestial Point has a strong economic, health, educational, cultural and spiritual relationship to land and natural resources which fosters the accountability to help protect, respect and promote the enjoyment of long-term conservation as a human right. Through our initiative, departments, programs, services and research we act as duty bearers respecting, protecting, promoting and fulfilling the human rights of rights bearers.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
December 24, 2022
- Performance Management
- Business Development
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours per week
- PhD from a school of business or related field. Must have at least 5 years of experience leading a human service organization.