Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: The Continents States University
We are looking for an organized, engaging admissions counselor who will connect students with the right programs and resources to help them get the most out of our university experience. The Admission Counselor will have a phone call or virtual connections to assess their academic standing and extracurricular activities. Inform students about programs and majors, and connect them with resources to help them get into and pay for school. You will also conduct interviews, arrange calls, and conduct information sessions. To be a successful admissions counselor, you should be committed to learning more about the students you work with and how they may benefit from specific schools or programs. You should be knowledgeable, resourceful, and supportive, with solid communication skills.
- Highlighting the benefits of our university, programs, and courses to attract students and encourage diversity on campus.
- Helping students choose courses and extracurricular activities will help them get into their selected programs or careers after graduation.
- Staying current with school admission processes and requirements, school programs, majors, courses, and developments in education and financial aid.
- Organizing recruiting events and representing schools at college fairs, high schools, and other promotional opportunities.
- Conducting interviews, reviewing application materials, and assisting in admissions decision-making.
- Arranging virtual campus tours and conducting information sessions.
- Developing and maintaining an active alumni network to plan events, help students find opportunities in their fields, and obtain funding.
- Maintaining accurate and current knowledge of educational legislation, trends, developments, and resources.
- Degree in education or relevant field.
- Experience in college admissions is preferred.
- Familiarity with university programs, majors, admissions requirements and processes, scholarships, and financial aid resources.
- Excellent active listening, verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Vital planning and people-reading skills.
- Ability to multitask and stay organized.
- Willingness to guide others and provide ongoing support as they make crucial decisions.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
4625 Lindell Blvd Suite 200St. Louis, MO 63108
December 24, 2022
- Human Resources Diversity
- WEEKDAYS, PART_TIME