14 people are interested
Executive Committee Positions
ORGANIZATION: iStart Valley
Please visit the new page to apply.
14 people are interested
iStart Valley, a leading Non-profit Business accelerator is gearing up for the next level of growth. Ranked impressively #10 on MAVS TOP 100 and awarded as the Finalist for "Social Enterprise for Outstanding Innovation" by DECO and Communities Foundation of Texas, iStart Valley has gained the reputation of being one of the Great Nonprofits, three years in a row. In order to continue on this successful journey and expand our sphere of influence, iStart Valley is seeking for leaders who are passionate about building platforms to benefit Startups, Entrepreneurs and Innovators.
Are you a leader passionate about growing the programs and platforms and take them to newer heights with world-class partners? Here’s your opportunity create endless miracles. Come join an extraordinary high performing and dynamic team and be a part of creating a better future. Let’s script History together.
Skills and Expertise Desired
Director for Community Outreach
- Serves as the principal point of contact for customers, partners and sponsors across the entrepreneurial and innovation ecosystems.
- Grow the customer base by the advancing iStart Valley's engagement in the community
- Build volunteer capacity and community networks in support of the programs
- Work with community partners on volunteer management, recruitment and training
- Work with the director of marketing and development on all communication and marketing materials for the program
- Deep understanding of the organization needs and community needs.
- Ability to create opportunity to partner with community, volunteers and customers.
- Ability to engage others in a cause in which they believe and utilize expertise in implementing ideas to identify, engage and tap new communities
- Strong relation building and communication skills
Director for Ventures
- Develop a strong pipeline of VC's and Angels
- Track and record deal flows and high potential opportunities
- Provide insights on market activity to startups and entrepreneurs
- Create and manage a strong reputation by actively working with innovation ecosystems
- User creative ways to tap unique Funding Sources and bootstrapping Techniques
- Experience dealing with investors and a strong track record of creating positive relations with the investor and startups community.
- Ability to draft engaging and impactful messages for inspiring innovators, entrepreneurs and startups.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and work proactively with startups
Program Director for Startup Accelerator
- Manage the Startup Accelerator Program as a single Point of contact from onboarding to graduation
- Develop relationship with partner organizations to leverage resources for the Startups. Engage panel of Entrepreneurs in Residence as needed.
- Inspire and engage the startups and entrepreneurs throughout their journey. Develop creative methods and techniques to contribute actively towards continuing success of the startups.
- Respond to the needs of the Startups and Entrepreneurial community for the resources ensuring the inclusion and diversity aspects.
- Measure the program quality and apply actionable feedback to improve the overall delivery of the program
- Exuberant about "Innovation and Entrepreneurship". Excited about working with community of innovators and creators.
- Prior knowledge or experience in managing a similar accelerator program or startups as a founder/entrepreneur is preferred.
- Ability to work with diverse audience of entrepreneurs and innovators. Ability to speak and engage them effectively.
Program Director for Human Capital Accelerator
- Manage STEM based programs under Human Capital Accelerator from onboarding to Graduation
- Identify and introduce 4th industrial revolution based technologies for K-12 and professionals
- Recruit and manage instructors and Train-The-Trainer Programs. Manage partnerships with organizations and technology influencers/industry leaders.
- Ensure curriculum is modified to stay at par with new knowledge and information. Adopts creative ways of teaching. Measure program effectiveness and implement lessons learnt.
- Provide leadership and coaching to Staff Members to stay ahead of the curve and technology trends
- Passionate about the new Technology Trends and love working with learners of all ages
- Prior experience of having managed a similar educational organization or a training institution is preferred.
- Ability to measure the effectiveness of the program and implement new ideas and opportunities for improvement.
- Avid reader, influencer and proponent of emerging technology trends, Technology Vision and Strategy
Program Director for Youth Accelerator
- Manage multiple youth forums and provide Leadership and Guidance as a Single Point of Contact.
- Provide leadership and guidance to youth Leaders to ensure events and activities are planned and organized successfully.
- Introduce creative programs to engage Youth and expand the audience for programs
- Coordinate for necessary resources needed to make events and activities successful
- Collaborate with school districts, colleges, admission officers and student bodies for exposure of iStart Valley’s Programs
- Passionate about working with next generation. Know intimately the needs of Gen-Y and Gen-Z. Lead and guide these self-motivated youth leaders.
- Prior experience of having managed similar youth forums and groups to implement new ideas and opportunities for improvement.
- Avid influencer who can engage young adults and inspire them to take on the new challenges and opportunities.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About iStart Valley
3941 Legacy Drive, Suite 204, #B206, PLANO, TX 75023, US
"To Discover, Develop and Deliver programs and services for Entrepreneurs and Innovators"
iStart Valley is a Nonprofit Business Accelerator for Entrepreneurs and Innovators. Our goal is to provide world-class platform and resources for aspiring Entrepreneurs and Innovators to turn their creative ideas into growing Tech Startups. We offer awe-inspiring, immersive and experiential programs to create a strong pipeline of innovators and entrepreneurs for advancing the economic growth leveraging global partnerships.
We help redefine the startup ecosystem with the support of local and global resources by providing a viable pool of Innovators, Entrepreneurs and Startups.
iStart Valley, is ranked #10 on MAVS TOP 100 Fastest growing businesses in 2020. D-CEO and Communities Foundation of Texas awarded iStart Valley as the "Social Enterprise for Outstanding Innovation" Finalist. Organization has consistently earned the reputation of being one of the Great Nonprofits three years in a row.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
December 23, 2022
- Program Management
- Professional Development
- Market Research / Analysis
- Computer Science
- Basic Computer Skills