26 people are interested
Executive Assistant - needed
ORGANIZATION: Stand In Truth
Please visit the new page to apply.
26 people are interested
Please visit our community action website https://deborakspotlight.com | Deborah Matthes | Founder Stand In Truth
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our organization's, Executive Director. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills, and be able to act without guidance.
- Handle Correspondents
- Manage Calendar
- Manage Video Conferencing
- Google Apps Docs, Drive, Spreadsheets
- Excellent Webinar platform Skill Set ( Zoom)
- Highly Reliable
- Passion for community and inspired by positive change embracing equity, inclusion & diversity
- Client relations to effectively assist with day-to-day client business activities.
- Managing multiple executive calendars
- Doodle Polls
- Create High-Quality Professional PowerPoint Presentations
- Create & Manage Creative Mail Chimp Email Blast
- Executing other administrative-related tasks.
- You have a strong commitment to equity, inclusion, diversity, belonging, and climate action. Stand In Truth (S.I.T.) seeks a positive self-motivated, detail & goal-oriented person to fill this executive assistant position. Must also possess the ability to coordinate multiple activities and effectively manage workflow under the pressure of project deadlines. Immediately ready to begin!
This is a 100% volunteer position. No Sponsorship. No International Time Zones
About Stand In Truth
2124 Kittredge St, Berkeley, CA 94704, US
-creating a community where everyone thrives and the unfamed sheroes | heroes voices are heard-
Aim to expand resources, training, and empowerment to underserved racial and gender relevant
communities: Women, men, LGBTQ, youth, elders, people of color, those with disabilities, and the formerly
incarcerated. Our purpose is to address the negative impacts of social and economic injustice. To implement
uplifting guidance and educational training for sustainable positive outcomes, which will embrace the critical need
of inclusion, diversity, and fairness, throughout our neighborhoods, communities, and cities nationwide.
Gear our scope of programming and educational tools to invest in the critical development issues facing
local residents in today’s world. The public health issues of homelessness, substance abuse, community
safety, and domestic violence, providing education opportunities, and life skills, address the ongoing daily pitfalls that immobilize success
and interrupt personal victory. Here at Stand In Truth, we offer expertise, to ensure high standards of human rights, inclusion,
and education, and sustainable effective solutions for personal development are implemented from the ground up.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 7, 2023
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- 1-2 hrs per week |Projects are based on a timeline schedule. We make every effort to accommodate: work on your own time and pace to meet project deadlines
- please provide resume