2 people are interested
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
Art Director responsibilities include:
- Generating clear ideas and concepts in tandem with the copywriter
- Producing sketches, storyboards, art layouts based on creative visions and ideas
- Understanding marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience
We are looking for a creative Art Director who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and loves the challenge of discovering what makes consumers "click". You will cooperate with a design-savvy team to devise an overall concept.
The goal is to translate marketing and branding strategies into innovative and impressive campaigns that stimulate targeted audiences.Responsibilities
- Generate clear ideas and concepts in tandem with the copywriter
- Produce sketches, storyboards, roughs to visualize ideas
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience
- Cooperate with the rest of the creative team across different types of media
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines
- Manage and delegate responsibilities to other designers and provide directions
- Present completed ideas to clients/team members
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices
- Proven working experience as Art Director
- Hands on experience with logo design, typography, color, web layout design, print production, image selection and package design
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well
Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
Relevant education or training
505 W Broadway, San Diego, CA 92101, US
ASCENDtials is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization that focuses on empowering BIPOC communities throughout Southern California. Established in 2014, ASCENDtials seeks to impact communities through programs that encourage participants to act as signifiers of change in education and work settings.
ASCENDtials assists those in the BIPOC community in dismantling institutionalized Isms within the U.S. workforce by offering workshops that empower them. Our non-profit organization focuses on building cosmic consciousness through our experiential learning programs, healing sessions, and workshops, and environmental programs so that they can successfully advocate for humanity and the environment.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 16, 2023
- Visual Arts
- Music Arts
- Exhibition Arts
- Must be at least 25
- 5-10 hours a week