1 person is interested
Create a Video and/or Write an Elevator Pitch for Corporate Donors
ORGANIZATION: International SEVA
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
Please help us:
- Articulate and write a convincing/elevated pitch for potential Corporate Donors
- Plan is to send a letter/portfolio to known Executives
- And also send to potential Corporate leaders with whom we share similar goals
- Create a portfolio of 5 W's (Who we are, What we do, Why, When and Where).
- Background and history of why this ORG was established will be shared
- What we have accomplished to date, real stories will be shared
- Our goals, values, mission will all be discussed - Our website is currently under maintenance
- We serve in USA and in India
- Open for suggestions
- We have received a request to share a video - perhaps post on YouTube
- Have received 2 testimonials from special needs parents in India
About International SEVA
44715 Prentice Drive, P. O. Box 244, Ashburn, VA 20146, US
Mission: Support, Embrace, Value & Accept (SEVA) the Challenged, Nourish the Hungry and Together Brighten Livelihood. International SEVA is a U.S.A. registered 501(c)(3) charitable non-profit to serve the underprivileged, help reduce stigma, physical isolation, anxiety, and depression for the elderly and children with developmental disabilities. With positivity and dedication we strive to bring smiles, happiness through acts of generosity and kindness. SEVA in Sanskrit is a service performed without any expectations or rewards in return.
- 40+ years volunteering, serving & mentoring autistic/down syndrome children’ parents, the elders, and feeding the poor.
SHORT TERM GOALS:
- Seeking grant writer, marketing, social media and volunteer support.
- Generous funding from individuals, corporations, foundations to provide hygiene/emergency kits, hot meals, groceries for low income communities and educational tools/supplies for the special needs children.
- Provide much-needed and deserved well-being, joy and comfort through educational, wellness awareness, advocacy, religious and social services.
- Provide poverty relief and share local community-based services with commitment and unwavering desire to always serve mankind with passion, persistence & hard work whenever and however possible to live with inner/mental peace. Promote self-fulfillment and self-sufficiency.
- With trust, respect & open communication: Team-up, collaborate & provide financial support to organizations with similar passions, goals.
- 5,045 Pounds food donated
- 2,694 Hot meals served + 625 healthy, protein snack bags distributed
- 231 Seniors and special needs served with custom care to uplift their spirit, relieve loneliness and anxiety
- 2,525 Items (Household, hygiene kits, school supplies) provided to low income, homeless shelters to thrive, restore hope and promote self-sufficiency
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
December 18, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Technical Writing
- Donor Management
- Special Needs
- New graduates are welcome to apply.
- Please feel free to share your resume and/or share your experiences.