13 people are interested
Write an Elevator Pitch for Fundraising
ORGANIZATION: International SEVA
Please visit the new page to apply.
13 people are interested
Please help us:
- Articulate and write a convincing/elevated pitch for YouTube, Facebook, Instagram
- Plan is to send a letter/portfolio to known Executives
- And also send to potential Corporate leaders with whom we share similar goals
- Create a portfolio of 5 W's (Who we are, What we do, Why, When and Where).
- Background and history of why this ORG was established will be shared
- What we have accomplished to date, real stories will be shared
- Our goals, values, mission will all be discussed - Our website is currently under maintenance
- We serve 5-17 years old autistic, down syndrome children in USA and in Gujarat, India
- Open for suggestions
About International SEVA
44715 Prentice Drive, P. O. Box 244, Ashburn, VA 20146, US
Mission: Support, Embrace, Value & Accept (SEVA) the Challenged, Nourish the Hungry and Together Brighten Livelihoods. International SEVA is a U.S.A. registered 501(c)(3) charitable non-profit to serve the underprivileged, help reduce stigma, physical isolation, anxiety, and depression for the children with developmental disabilities and their care takers. With positivity and dedication we strive to promote dignity and inclusion; bring smiles, happiness through acts of generosity and kindness. SEVA in Sanskrit is a service performed without any expectations or rewards in return.
SHORT TERM GOALS:
- Seeking grant writers, marketing, social media creating post/management, and volunteer support.
- Generous funding from individuals, Corporations, Foundations to provide hygiene kits, meals, groceries and educational/craft supplies for special needs children.
- Provide much needed & deserved well-being, joy & comfort through educational, wellness awareness, advocacy, religious & social services.
- Provide poverty relief & share local community-based services with commitment & unwavering desire to always serve mankind with passion, persistence & hard work whenever & however possible to live with inner/mental peace. Promote self-fulfillment and self-sufficiency.
- With trust, respect & open communication: Team-up, collaborate & provide educational & nutritional support to Organizations with similar passions, goals.
- 7,923 Pounds food donated
- 6,801 Number of Hot Lunches/Dinners Served & Healthy Snack Bags Distributed
- 1,097 Clients served with custom care to uplift their spirit, relieve loneliness & anxiety
- 5,063 Items (Household, hygiene kits, school supplies) provided to low income, homeless shelters to thrive, restore hope & promote self-sufficiency
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 18, 2023
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Technical Writing
- Special Needs
- General Education
- People 55+
- New graduates are welcome to apply.
- Provide a resume and/or share detailed experience(s).