Board Member for Visual Arts Non-Profit Organization
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Vika Visual Arts Association
Are you passionate about the arts, and looking to advocate on behalf of visual artists and promote the arts in the DC Metro area? We are currently looking for members to join our board. Responsibilities will include:
- Serving as a leading ambassador of nonprofits’ mission, programs, and services.
- Regularly attending and preparing for bimonthly Board meetings and important related meetings.
- Volunteering for and willingly accepting assignments and complete them thoroughly and on time.
- Preparing and approving necessary organizational policies.
- Committing to an annual philanthropic commitment as determined by the individual board member and fundraise/recruit members on behalf of the organization.
If interested, please send cover letter that explains your interest in this volunteer opportunity, along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Washington, DC 20914
December 15, 2022
- Public Advocacy
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH