NE Walk to End Alzheimer's in Santa Fe
ORGANIZATION: Alzheimer's Association
Please visit the new page to apply.
To assist in raising awareness and funds for Alzheimer’s care, support and research via the Walk to End
Length of Commitment:
10-12 months, February - December
2-3 hours a month
Meeting are currently held at local office.
- Dedication and passion for the cause
- Good with follow-up
- Willing to engage in conversation/share your personal story
- Register a team and participate on the day of the walk.
- Attend committee meetings and other walk related events (kick offs, post walk, etc).
- Actively participate in at least one of the following areas: retention, recruitment or community outreach &
- Raise money either individually or with a team in support of the walk.
07:00 AM to 01:00 PM
We are flexible and will work with your scheduling needs.
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Alzheimer's Association
6731 Academy RD NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109, US
To eliminate Alzheimer's disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health.
The Alzheimer's Association(r) is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer's care, support and research.
Our Vision: A world without Alzheimer's disease.(r)
1409 Luisa StreetSuite FSanta Fe, NM 87505
January 9, 2023
- Elder care
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Data Entry
- Event Planning / Management
- Orientation or Training