Get involved in helping save the bees, donate your time as a Special Events Volunteer
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Honeybee Discovery Center
● Working at an assigned station during a special event
● Staffing community outreach booths at public events.
● Ringing up sales of honey.
● Participating in fundraising event activities.
● Assisting with on-site day-of event logistics including greeting attendees, assisting with food, set-up, and post-event clean up needs.
● Assist with community partner tours that support donor development.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
● Outgoing and inviting personality.
● Must be able to operate Square software to collect honey sales.
● Comfortable communicating with a variety of people
● Ability to learn new information and follow directions
● Must be professional, courteous, and dependable
● Verbal communication skills and an ability to work as a member of a team.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Orland, CA 95963
December 13, 2022