Social Media Admin (Remote Volunteer)
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: LifeSmart Education
Who We Are
LifeSmart Education is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization that enhances the availability of nontraditional educational classes and resources for underserved youth and communities. We help those who need unwavering, positive life management skills. Youth aren't born knowing the life skills that we wish they did; they must be taught and molded into productive members of society. At LifeSmart Education, we teach youth how to be socially and emotionally successful, and enable them to achieve their highest potential as law-abiding global citizens.
To learn more about LifeSmart Education (LSE) please visit https://lifesmarteducation.org/
Why Volunteer for LifeSmart?
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to gain valuable experience working with a small nonprofit organization.
The Social Media Admin volunteer position has a minimum 3-month commitment and 5 to 7 hours per week. Volunteers will earn an endorsement on LinkedIn or a referral letter upon successful completion of their volunteer commitment.
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Admin volunteer to assist with all of LifeSmart Education’s social media platforms.
Please note the first week is a trial period to see if the volunteer position is a good fit for you and LifeSmart Education.
- Volunteer is required to respond to emails within 36 hours and complete assignments in a timely manner
- Use Canva to create engaging text, images and video content for all social media platforms
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around services
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way
- Facilitate online conversations with followers and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews and feedback from followers
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout
- Suggest new ways to attract followers
- Experience with social media platforms
- Familiarity with Canva or similar design tool
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Excellent written and communication skills
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
3989 BroadwaySuite 285Grove City, OH 43123
December 13, 2022