Human Resources Coordinator
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: The Together PlanRole Description
As our charity grows, we have recognised it is important to have a central team member responsible for looking after and supporting both volunteers and staff (members of the charity).
As the HR Coordinator, you will work alongside both our CEO and Operations Manager to ensure that new team members are onboarded and trained. You will occasionally check-in with members to ensure that we are providing them with the support that they require. Finally you will also research new training opportunities to ensure that our team is as cohesive, prepared and professional as possible.Required Skills and Qualities
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Computer literate
- Good attention to detail
- Good time management
- Communicative and friendly
- Quick learner
All system-specific knowledge will be provided through training.Role Duties
- Reviewing the charity’s HR policies and ensuring they are kept updated
- Checking in with selected team members each week
- Creating and maintaining an organisational chart (list of team members)
- Researching and providing (if necessary) training to key team members with dedicated roles
- Researching and providing (if necessary) training to general team members
- 6+ months
- Approximately 2 hours, twice a week (4 hours in total), with occasional email use outside these hours.
- Some of this role can be performed outside of regular office hours.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
60 Glencoe RoadThe StudioBushey, England United Kingdom
December 12, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK