Volunteer Website Content Manager
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Federal Career Connection, Inc.Overview:
Federal Career Connection, Inc. is a new educational non-profit that strives to educate aspiring Americans, of all ages and groups, to learn and have the opportunity to lend their time, talents, and energy to the common good in public, national, or military service.
We are an all-volunteer program that consists of a cadre of Federal human resource experts, hiring managers, and skilled workforce development professionals, who dedicate their time and know-how in career management to provide insights and information to those seeking opportunities in public, national, or military careers. Moreover, we connect agency insiders and career experts to people who are inspired to serve for the public good.
We strive to bring value to the job seeker by providing online webinars, coaching, and communications, while partnering with various experts and organizations to make it easier for them to find targeted career resources.
We are searching for a Volunteer: Website Content Manager to oversee our online communications at https://federalcareerconnection.org/.
The Website Content Manager ensures all necessary content is produced, edited, and posted on our website.Specifics:
- Terms of employment: non-paid
- Reports to: Assistant Director of Communications
- Location: Remote
- As the Website Content Manager, you will oversee and manage the development of content of our website at https://federalcareerconnection.org.
- Recruitment and management of part-time bloggers to continually ensure fresh delivery of content for the blog.
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership skills and strategic thinking through collaborative work with an all-volunteer team.
- Demonstrate a healthy balance of creative, editorial, and technical skills.
- Perform efficiently and well under tight deadlines and strengthen your ability in multitasking.
- Manage your own workflow while coordinating with other team members on schedules, requirements, goals, and assignments as needed.
- Deploy and develop project management and organizational experience and skills.
- To learn more about this position, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
6731 Frontier Drive1028Springfield, VA 22150
December 12, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK