NGO Administration Volunteer and Office Support in a Beautiful Surf town in Bahia, Brazil (Free Virt
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: ETIV do Brasil
We are looking for an NGO Administration Volunteer or Intern to help us recruit, manage and support our volunteers, while also helping us with all aspects of administration - from marketing and recruitment to fund development and house management to finance and database management. The ETIV administration internship is a fantastic opportunity to learn about NGO administration and international development while also making a difference and boosting your resume and competitiveness in a tough job market.
- Correspondence with prospective volunteers prior to their arrival, while also supporting and managing volunteers from the moment they arrive to the time they leave.
- Welcoming volunteers upon arrival, leading volunteer inductions and bike tours of Itacaré, organizing fun cultural and recreational activities with the volunteers and supporting fundraising events.
- Supervising volunteers in their projects to ensure that their volunteer experience is both challenging, rewarding and making a positive difference to the families and communities here in Itacaré.
- Basic to intermediate Portuguese.
- 3 months minimum and 4 to 6 months time commitment preferred for all coordinators (however we do welcome applications for Administration volunteers/interns that can only stay 1-3 months)
- Strong leadership, social and organizational skills.
- Patience, flexibility and punctuality.
Language/Cultral Support Available
Fee Amount: 250.00
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Travessa Magali, N°60Bairro Passagem, CEP 45530-000Itacaré, 45530-000Brazil
December 9, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, PART_TIME