Promote opportunities and recruit volunteers to serve in our mission
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross - Texas Gulf Coast Region
Please visit the new page to apply.
This position supports the Regional Volunteer Services department. Assists the implementation of the regional volunteer recruitment plan by performing volunteer recruitment activities to attract a skilled, talented and diverse volunteers workforce to service in all lines of business around the organization
- Assists in the development and implementation of volunteer workforce recruitment activities.
- Recruits volunteers for all lines of service and departments.
- Meets with Volunteer Management team to determine targeted recruitment needs in the region.
- Proactively recruits new volunteers for general and specific volunteer opportunities.
- Recruits current volunteers for new opportunities and leadership positions.
- Researches outreach events and fairs. Reaches out to community groups to set up recruitment presentations.
- Plans and carries out recruitment events in communities served by the region, for both identified partner groups and open-call interest meetings.
- Promotes volunteer opportunities at community events.
- Advertises and markets for open-call events.
About American Red Cross - Texas Gulf Coast Region
2700 Southwest Fwy, Houston, TX 77098, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors. La Cruz Roja Americana previene y alivia el sufrimiento humano frente a emergencias movilizando el poder de los voluntarios y la generosidad de los donantes.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether its one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
1501 East Red River Street#1Victoria, TX 77901
December 8, 2022
- People 55+
- Background Check
- 5-10 hours per month Meetings and presentations will primarily be Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.