11 people are interested
College Representative for Ronald McDonald House Charities of Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana
Please visit the new page to apply.
11 people are interested
College Representatives raise awareness of and support for Ronald McDonald House Charities of Chicagoland & Northwest Indiana (RMHC-CNI) by independently executing varied activities and initiatives. College Representatives get opportunities to work within their communities to support the mission of families getting better together.
Location: Greater Chicagoland area (College Representatives participate in a variety of ways and are not tied to one location)
- College Representatives (CRs) will be able to speak on behalf of the organization at community events and engage community members by informing them about the organization
- CRs act independently to garner support for the organization within their communities. Volunteers select from varied opportunities and initiatives to accomplish this. CR activities may include:
- Identifying opportunities in their communities and networks to spread the word about RMHC-CNI, encouraging others to get involved
- Participating in Meals from the Heart to cook meals for or donate meals to families
- Organizing live or virtual fundraisers.
- Hosting wish List drives to collect essential household items for families
- Creating decorations for the Ronald McDonald Houses and Family Rooms
- Making and donating Care Kits, which are packs of essentials for families.
- Organizing pop tabs collection events
- And more!
About Ronald McDonald House Charities of Chicagoland & Northwest Indiana
1301 W. 22nd St, Suite 905, Oak Brook, IL 60523, US
We exist so families can get better together.
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Chicagoland & Northwest Indiana (RMHC-CNI) is an independent, 501(c)(3) organization with the mission of existing so families can get better together. Every night, more than 150 families heal together because of the comfort, compassion and community they find at our five area Ronald McDonald Houses and three Ronald McDonald Family Rooms. That’s 44,000 nights each year when families are able to stay close to their children, helping them to heal faster and saving them more than $9 million in lodging and food costs. We are located near Advocate Children's Hospital, Loyola University Medical Center, University of Chicago Comer Children's Hospital, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago, Edward Hospital in Naperville and Central DuPage Hospital.
Multiple locations Chicago, IL 60611
January 16, 2024
- Youth Services
- Children Medical Services
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- The College Representative role is a flexible opportunity that is completely self-led and allows members to engage as much as their schedules allow. RMHC-CNI College Representatives have the exciting chance to support the organization in several ways