Coast Guard Auxiliary
ORGANIZATION: United States Coast Guard Auxiliary - Flotilla 091-18-11
Please visit the new page to apply.
Our main goal is recreational boater safety and education, while acting as a force multiplier in support of Coast Guard authorized missions.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About United States Coast Guard Auxiliary - Flotilla 091-18-11
1150 S. Canton Center Rd, Canton, MI 48188, US
- To promote and improve Recreational Boating Safety - To provide trained crews and facilities to augment the Coast Guard and enhance safety and security of our ports, waterways, and coastal regions - To support Coast Guard operational, administrative, and logistical Requirements
Established by Congress in 1939, the United States Coast Guard Auxiliary is Semper Paratus (Always Ready). The Auxiliary operates in
- Safety and Security Patrols
- Search and Rescue
- Mass Casualty and Disasters
- Pollution Response and Patrols
- Homeland Security
- Recreational Boater Safety
- Commercial Fishing and Vessel Exams
- Platforms for Boarding Parties
- Recruit for all service in the Coast Guard
The Auxiliary has units in all 50 States, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, American Samoa and Guam. Flotilla 091-18-11 is located in Canton, Michigan. More information concerning the Flotilla can be found on at http://wow.uscgaux.info/content.php?unit=091-18-11. General information about the Coast Guard Auxiliary is available at http://cgaux.org
1150 S. Canton Center RoadCanton, MI 48188
December 11, 2022
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training