ORGANIZATION: Community Literature Initiative
Please visit the new page to apply.
- To maintain existing relationships with donors
- To recruit 30 donors monthly and Manage the donor account and email
Duties and responsibilities
- New donors: Enter in membership information into database from PayPal
- Email new Donors and thank them (one-time and monthly)
- Invite Donors to the Library
- Work with Social Media Coordinator to create FB ads to create leads to call
- Call leads
- Recruit for the 44 Poetry Class
- Post on Patreon - book recommendation (every other week), poetry videos (weekly), playlist (monthly), BTS (every other month)
- Maintain donor wall with donor wishes
- Coordinate Phone Drives
- Recruitment strategies to reach 1,000 donors over three years
- Experience using Google Suites and Patreon
- Experience with lead-generation and lead-calling
- Experience with recruitment
- Marketing experience
Hours To Work
The Donor Relations Coordinator will work at the Library 20 hours a week (2702 W. Florence Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90043).
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- morning / 09:00 AM to 11:45 AM
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About Community Literature Initiative
2702 W. Florence Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90047, US
Create an accessible, inclusive, and encouraging space for writers, poets, and artists alike.
The Community Literature Initiative is a Los Angeles based nonprofit organization focused on teaching writers in the city how to create poetry and fiction of a publishable quality. The CLI course is a 10-month (September to June) training program to refine works-in-progress into finalized manuscripts ready for publication. At the conclusion of the 10-month program, all participants are guaranteed a first-book publishing contract with one of our partnering Los Angeles Small Presses. At the conclusion of our program, all students emerge knowledgeable published authors! In addition to offering these courses, CLI staff & students teach free creative writing courses in local high schools.
2702 W Florence AveLos Angeles, CA 90043
December 7, 2022