Volunteer from Home! The American Red Cross is looking for a Telerecruiter in Otsego County!
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: American Red Cross---Southern Tier, New York
- Assist with scheduling donors at blood drives.
- Call and secure appointments at the 2 week, 1 week, and 3 day prior to the blood drives
- Ensure donors are met, questions are answered, and every donor is personally thanked
- Ensure donors are provided with the correct follow-up information for eligibility questions or if customer service is needed.
- Thank recent donors for coming and ask if they’d be willing to pre-sign for next drive
- Offer great customer service by collecting communication preferences as needed
- Maintain communication with the DRD department
- Maintain donor confidentiality, donor data integrity and security
- Optional Responsibilities: Data input of Donor Information for online schedule (as opposed to paper schedule)
- Reliable access to resources needed to volunteer 100% virtually
- Ability to display the utmost professionalism and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple customer service type of interactions
- Extremely comfortable working with a diverse group of donors from all walks of life
- Willingness to support the American Red Cross mission
- Dedicated to maintaining donor confidentiality
- Strong ability to use phones
- May need to use personal phone
Variable, minimum 2-4 times a month. Only between hours: 10AM-8PM EST. Primarily M-F, weekends by DRD needs
Develop customer service skills that last a life time
Network and meet new people
Gain valuable leadership and customer service training and experience while providing an invaluable service to your community
Length of Appointment
1 year, renewable
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Oneonta, NY 13760
December 1, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH