1 person is interested
Visitor Services - Boyd Lake State Park
ORGANIZATION: Colorado Parks and Wildlife
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
- Serve in our visitor center greeting visitors, offering customer service, doing data entry, and other tasks.
- Position can also include: cleaning, painting, organizing, and assisting other sections of the park during slower periods.
- Experience with customer service, data entry and handling financial transactions is a plus.
Looking for 1 individual or pair for winter 2022, with a likelihood to extend into the spring. Local volunteers from the community are encouraged, but a campsite could be provided out-of-towners in exchange for service, if needed.Volunteer Benefits:
- Boyd Lake State Park is a popular water park located in Loveland, CO. Beautiful location with convenient access to amenities.
- Friday - Saturday from 12:00-4:30pm and Sunday from 8:00am-4:30pm (30 minute lunch). Possibliity of more hours, depending on need and volunteer interest.
- We ask that you have a fairly consistent schedule or be able to commit to volunteering on a consistent basis.
- Volunteer position could last up to 9 months.
In order to receive a free campsite, we would need 20 hours per person per week from a couple, or 24 hours per week for an individual.
Apply here! https://cpwconnect.state.co.us/GetInvolved/VolunteerGroup/3dee4573-005f-4e60-a3f0-92cf22ffcb70
08:00 AM to 04:30 PM
Sundays (includes 30 minute lunch)
12:00 PM to 04:30 PM
Fridays and Saturdays
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About Colorado Parks and Wildlife
6060 Broadway, Denver, CO 80216, US
The mission of Colorado Parks and Wildlife is to perpetuate the wildlife resources of the state, to provide a quality state parks system, and to provide enjoyable and sustainable outdoor recreation opportunities that educate and inspire current and future generations to serve as active stewards of Colorado's natural resources.
Love Colorado's Outdoors? Show it!
When you volunteer with CPW, you can get outside, get some fresh air, and do something good for Colorado. Volunteers serve in a variety of roles including camp hosts, naturalists, wildlife transporters, trail workers, assisting CPW staff and much, much more. Opportunities are available statewide.
Boyd Lake State Park3720 N County Rd 11cLoveland, CO 80538
January 16, 2023
- Customer Service
- Basic Computer Skills
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18