ORGANIZATION: Traditions Health
Please visit the new page to apply.
Become a Hospice Volunteer!
Are you a caring, service-oriented individual who is seeking ways to become more involved in the community?
Traditions Health Needs You!
Traditions Health is committed to quality and compassionate care in the final season of life. Our volunteers help us fulfill this commitment.
- Connect with your community
- Make a difference in the life of others
- Show compassion and provide much needed assistance to patients and families at a time when they need it the most
- Provides and enriched understanding of different cultures and life perspectives
Sitting and visiting with patient, spending time with patient while caregiver is away, cooking dinner and many other opportunities.
About Traditions Health
7215 E 21st St. Ste. A, Indianapolis, IN 46219, US
The Mission of Traditions Health is to promote health and independence in the patients we serve, to attract and retain exceptional healthcare professionals and to conduct our business with compassion and integrity.
We are a hospice company that serves clients all around Indianapolis and it's surrounding counties. We are all about compassionate care and providing the best end of life experience for all of our patients. We are looking for Volunteers who want to aide in that experience, benefit from the beautiful relationships that we develop in this field of work and become part of an amazing team!
5011 Kessler Boulevard East DriveIndianapolis, IN 46220
November 29, 2022
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- This volunteer opportunity is highly flexible and made to work with your schedule/availability.