1 person is interested
DEVT: Corporate Philanthropy Coordinator
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
JerseySTEM partners with corporations to enlist their employees to volunteer and to raise funds. Most corporations use donations platforms such as Benevity, Cybergrants, Brrigh funds,...where JErseySTEM maintains a profile and explore opportunities
We are looking for a fundraising administrative lead to maintain those platforms.
- Maintain credentials to access the various platforms. Maintain a spreadsheet withusername and passwords
- Update JerseySTEM's profile in each platform
- Post volunteer opportunities
- Post Fundraising opportunities
- Communicate with the Platform vendors through email/chat to resolve any issues.
- Good administrative skills: attention to details, keep track of tasks and list
- Diligence in following through
- Good written communication
- Comfortable with the use of Web and Online tools
- Experience working in HR and/or in a Corporate Environment
Virtual Locations, Florham Park, NJ 07901, US
At this time, we are only able to enlist the help of volunteers with an address in the United States or Canada. If you are not located in the United States or Canada, pls do not apply to JerseySTEM and and good luck applying to the many great charities who are equipped to manage non US/Canada based volunteers. Good Luck. JerseySTEM is a grassroots 501(c) nonprofit organization dedicated to bringing Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math ("STEM") education to girls grade 5-8 from underserved communities in New Jersey. We partner with socially responsible companies and their employees, youth organizations in underserved communities, and civic-minded college students and universities. Together we develop and deliver innovative, hands-on, and online afterschool projects and inquiry-based learning opportunities that develop teamwork, 21st-century problem-solving skills, and self-esteem.
Incorporated in 2013, JerseySTEM started bringing afterschool enrichment programs to middle school girls in 2015.
We have since provided 1,000 students with exposure to afterschool enrichment programs delivering more than 20,000 hours of instruction. Students learn to code, build robots, solve problems and through that process gain self-esteem and confidence that they can be the leaders of tomorrow.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 11, 2023
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- 3-5 hours/week