Abington/Willow Grove - Support Blood Collection Efforts; Help Can't Wait!
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross of Southeastern PA - Headquarters
Please visit the new page to apply.
Did you know the Red Cross is responsible for about half the country’s blood supply? Nearly 90% of everything we do is done and led by volunteers. We need BLOOD DONOR AMBASSADORS to help assure more birthdays, graduations, weddings, and all those happy times in peoples’ lives.
Blood Donor Ambassadors enhance the experience of donating blood by warmly welcoming and providing customer service to blood donors. Our volunteers engage with blood donors by greeting, registering, answering questions, providing information, and supporting them through the recovery process at the refreshments table
BLOOD DONOR AMBASSADORS - Help Needed Monday - Friday!
- Greet and thank potential blood donors
- Manage registration desk, assisting each donor with initial intake
- Monitor reception and hospitality/snack areas
- Create and file charts
- Support other requests as needed
Once trained, only sign up for blood drives in your neighborhood and on your schedule. 1-2 shifts/month (approx. 4-6 hours/shift.) Must be 18+ years old with welcoming smile! Monday - Wednesday help needed the most.
Apply today, Click Here: https://volunteerconnection.redcross.org/?nd=lead&h=192&p=1357515
About American Red Cross of Southeastern PA - Headquarters
2221 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the POWER OF VOLUNTEERS and the generosity of donors.
The American Red Cross offers a wide variety of volunteer opportunities -- including:
- Biomedical/Blood Services as an Screener, Ambassador or Driver
- Disaster Cycle Services as a Responder (locally and/or nationally) or Recovery Caseworker
- Emergency Preparedness as a Smoke Alarm Installer or Youth Educator
- Community Outreach
- Volunteer Services
- Service to the Armed Forces
601 Westtown RdSuite 385West ChesterWest Chester, PA 19090
July 25, 2023
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 shifts/month, always on your schedule.