2 people are interested
Volunteer Part-Time Executive Director, Tampa (Remote)
ORGANIZATION: CORNERSTONE COLLABORATIVE FLORIDA INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
The Executive Director is responsible for planning, development, organization, implementation, evaluation and coordination of the overall vision, program and services in the Tampa Bay area for Cornerstone Collaborative Florida, Inc., a Florida nonprofit Corporation, in accordance with all current federal, state and local standard guidelines and regulations as well as established policies and procedures.
RESPONSIBILITIES:* Manages daily activities of the local and regional Office.
* Drafts, proposes, and implements policies and procedures approved by the Chief Executive Officer of Cornerstone Collaborative Florida, Inc. and the Board of Directors of the Corporation.
* Oversees administrative, financial, program and strategic development plans.
* Develops and maintains information technology infrastructure and service delivery management information systems (databank for consumer and community activities).
* Develops reporting procedures to hold staff accountable for assigned responsibilities and to complete quality assurance reviews.
* Oversees supervision and evaluation of staff and volunteers.
* Initiates collaborative agreements and working relationships with community service providers, universities, businesses, etc.
* Ensure appropriate channels of communication are available to clients, advocates and the general public as needed.
* Report to, maintain communication with, and provide documentation to the CEO and to the Board of Directors, as directed. Will be responsive to the members of the Board of Directors.
* Oversees staff professional development and board member cultivation and training.
* Diversifies funding sources and maintains a resource development plan for the local, regional or state Office.
* Ability to draft grants to obtain additional contracts and grant funding.
* Initiates and oversees systemic advocacy projects.
* Understands and promotes the philosophy and vision of Corporation.
* Participates in various committees, forums, conferences, and advocacy activities to enhance the vision, philosophy and develop awareness of the needs of poor and disenfranchised people.
* Engages in local, regional and statewide activities to promote awareness of the needs of poor and underserved people.
* Obtains/maintains knowledge of all federal and state requirements as applicable.
* Serves as an Ex-Officio member of the Board of Directors.
* Master’s degree in Business Administration, Education, Social Work, Psychology, Criminal Justice, or ten years of experience in a related field.
' * Ten years of progressively responsible employment in a social service or business environment and evidence of leadership ability required.
* Ability to establish rapport in a multicultural, multiethnic environment required.
* Outstanding organizational skills required.
* Extensive knowledge of community, state and federal resources required.
* Microsoft Office Suite working knowledge and ability to create documents.
* Must understand the use of social media in advancing the purposes of the Corporation.
* Must show initiative, excellent work ethics, and integrity.
* Must be willing to travel within state, and on occasion nationally, and be willing to participate in out-of-town training, meetings and conferences.
* Must understand and promote the philosophy of poverty elimination through economic development and self-determination in the operations of the Office.
* Life experience.
* Bilingual capability is an asset (e.g. English, Spanish, Creole, Vietnamese, Tagalog, Chinese, Portuguese, ASL, etc.).
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About CORNERSTONE COLLABORATIVE FLORIDA INC
8870 KETTLE DRUM TER, BOYNTON BEACH, FL 33473, US
Cornerstone Collaborative Florida, Inc. (CCF) is a tax-exempt, charitable non-profit organization whose mission is to end poverty and disrupt persistent violence in our communities. By developing and delivering innovative education/training pathways, employment opportunities, healthcare, legal advocacy, and related programs, Cornerstone Collaborative Florida seeks to increase wealth attainment, entrepreneurship and employment, promote positive health and wellness outcomes, lower incidents of domestic/community violence, and reduce recidivism, leading to stable, healthy, and economically vibrant neighborhoods.
Cornerstone Collaborative Florida aims to: (1) provide advisory assistance and support to proven-risk individuals and so-called "Opportunity Youth" (2) engage community partners in the development of pathways leading to entrepreneurship and employment supporting neighborhood development; (3) establish a sustainable regional service delivery model which is capable of replication to attain social and economic justice. (4) promote positive health, nutrition, and wellness for individuals and communities, (5) disrupt the school to prison pipeline (6) lower recidivism in the justice system (7) end cycles of community violence and generational poverty through financial literacy and economic opportunity, and (8) establish social impact finance models to reduce government spending.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 29, 2022
- Background Check