5 people are interested
Become a Hospice volunteer in Greeley, Evans, Windsor areas
ORGANIZATION: Bristol Hospice of Northern Colorado
Please visit the new page to apply.
5 people are interested
Bristol Hospice is seeking compassionate volunteers to sit with Hospice Patients during their end of life journey. Companionship, music, art, activities, and support are all important roles along with various other healing efforts to address emotional, cognitive, physical and social needs of hospice patients. One hour a week can give hope, support, joy, and emotional healing to our patients during this journey.
* If you have a musical talent, whether playing an instrument or singing, we would love to talk to you.
* If you enjoy visiting and providing joy to elderly, we would LOVE to have you on our team!
* If you love crafts, activities or providing cognitive support, this is for YOU!
* If you appreciate the life and experiences of elderly, you can give these patients the gift of providing their Life Story for future generations in their family to live on for many years after their loved one passes.
Please consider joining our volunteer team by bringing comfort & peace to those facing end of life! Become a friendly visitor to a Hospice companion and make their days a little brighter!
We serve individuals at various care communities or in their homes throughout the Northern Front Range. Once you complete our application process including informative trainings and engaging orientation we will help match and introduce you to a hospice companion in your area. We work around YOUR schedule and in YOUR area. Mileage for volunteering is tax deductible.
"The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others." ~ Mahatma Gandhi
About Bristol Hospice of Northern Colorado
3770 Puritan Way, Suite E, Frederick, CO 80516, US
Our mission is to provide the highest quality of care and customer service to our patients, their families, and our referring sources. We believe that exceptional clinical care must include clear communication, a commitment to exceeding customer expectations, and a dedication to deliver services with passion and integrity.
Bristol Hospice provides compassionate competent care to patients enrolled with us for comfort care at the end of life. Our team of doctors, nurses, CNAs, social workers, chaplains, and volunteers strive to meet the needs of our patients in a wholistic way. We collaborate to enhance our patients' physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being. Our service area includes the Denver metro area, from Castle Rock to Longmont. We visit our patients in their homes, assisted living, or skilled nursing facilities.
Multiple locations Greeley, CO 80633
November 1, 2023
- Customer Service
- Music Therapy
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Varies upon your schedule and location.
- TB test, background check, orientation, online training all provided by Bristol and Volunteer Coordinator. No out of pocket expenses to applicant.