22 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: Zion World Wide Mission Inc
Please visit the new page to apply.
22 people are interested
Zion World Wide Mission Inc, is an international non-profit organization supporting low and no-income individuals within our communities. Zion IT Technicians support Zion needs across all divisions. These professionals are responsible for installing, maintaining and repairing hardware & software components of computers throughout the organization. They may also support these systems through remote access or site visits as needed by management teams. Zion is looking for a qualified IT Technician that will install and maintain computer systems and networks aiming for the highest functionality. You will also "train" users of the systems to make appropriate and safe usage of the IT infrastructure. A successful IT Technician must have a thorough knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems. The ideal candidate will also have great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail. Our goal is to build and maintain updated and efficient computer systems and networks to optimize the role of technology on our business sustainability. Our IT Technician will report directly to the CEO and/or other management staff designated by the CEO.
- Setting up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices
- Checking computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality
- Installing and configuring appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
- Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages, place orders and make purchases
Building an Effective Team.
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
- Work with any user at any location within the organization
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional work ethic and strict adherence to company policies and goals
- Ability to work flexible hours and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a team and independently with minimum supervision
- Time management and ability to prioritize tasks given
- Proven experience as IT Technicianor relevant position
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Degree in Computer Science, engineering or relevant field
- Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g., CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional)
- Assist users with installation, troubleshooting and diagnosing possible hardware and software issues
- Build a reliable network by repairing or replacing damaged hardware, performing tests on new hardware or software, installing new equipment, creating CRM tickets and logging its resolution
- Have excellent self-discipline and flexibility
- Possess strong problem-solving, troubleshooting and communication skills
STOKED IF YOU HAVE THIS TOO
- Knowledge of Zion World Wide Mission, Inc. and/or Zion Thrift Store.
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and mindful of others.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, twisting, turning, pushing, pulling, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, climbing and typing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items that weigh between 10-50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to focus.
For more information call our office at: 864-932-3165
About Zion World Wide Mission Inc
108 Shaw St., Greenville, SC 29609, US
OUR MISSION:(in USA) Provide vital social services to Low and Non Income people, regardless of their religion, social or economic background and to improve lives of individuals, families and the community. Our Mission (International) Is To evangelize, support the needy children and to improve the conditions of life of the most underprivileged around the World in the domain of health, education, nutrition and agriculture.
Zion undertakes the duty of working with the community at large through Churches and organizations in promoting unity, helping each person become an Agent of transformation, developing in each one the same solidarity and responsibility in the World.
3229 West Blue Ridge DriveGreenville, SC 29611
September 18, 2023
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Security / Network Administration
- PC Platform
- Our Office Hours are: 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Ethnical, Committed, and Flexible