Chico Walk to End Alzheimer's seeks Executive Leadership Team volunteers
ORGANIZATION: Alzheimer's Association, Northern CA and Northern NV
Please visit the new page to apply.
The Chico Walk to End Alzheimer's planning committee seeks members for the newly created Executive Leadership Team.
Are you an up-and-coming executive who wants to build community engagement? Are you a part of your company's ERG network? Passionate about volunteering and giving back to your community while engaging with your peers? If you answered yes to any of these questions, read on.
We are looking for dynamic leaders to help us build our Corporate Sponsors and Teams.
The members of this team will:
- Serve as a volunteer leader for the Walk to End Alzheimer's to ensure financial goals are achieved.
- Commit their company as a top sponsor.
- Lead or appoint someone to serve as your company lead to start a top fundraising team at your Walk to End Alzheimer's.
- Recruit new companies to partner as sponsors and teams.
- Become an Elite Grand Champions Club member.
Length of Involvement:12 months
- Participate in four Executive Leadership Team meetings.
- Attend Company Team Kickoff and Walk to End Alzheimer's.
- Recruit 3-5 new company sponsors/teams using a targeted approach that include introductions and attending meetings in partnership with the Alzheimer's Association staff.
- Work closely with your staff partner to ensure the success of the event.
About Alzheimer's Association, Northern CA and Northern NV
2290 N. First Street, Suite 101, San Jose, CA 95131, US
The Alzheimer's Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer care, support and research. Our mission: To eliminate Alzheimer's disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health. Our vision, A world without Alzheimer's disease.
We provide programs and support services for patients, families, caregivers, and others in the San Francisco Bay Area affected by Alzheimer's disease and related disorders. Outside the federal government, the Alzheimer's Association is the largest research funder in the country and offers advocacy opportunities to make public policy change.
At the Alzheimer's Association, diversity and inclusion are vital to our mission. The Association leads strategic initiatives to support diversity and a culture of inclusivity. These strategic initiatives also strengthen outreach to all populations, providing communities with resources and support to address the Alzheimer’s crisis. By partnering with organizations locally and nationally to advance diversity and inclusion, the Association can broaden its reach in all communities.
236 W. East AvenueSTE A, PMB 301ChicoChico, CA 95926
March 28, 2023
- Strategic Planning
- Professional Development
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- This committee will meet formally 4 x a year. Time commitment to meet goals requires ~2 hours per month.
- The ideal candidates will be a VP or upper management with a broad network. Willing to use their connections to help us build our corporate teams/sponsors.