6 people are interested
2023 Junior Board Member (West Coast Regional Chapter)
Please visit the new page to apply.
6 people are interested
The InReach Junior Board is a group of young professionals committed to supporting InReach’s critical work through fundraising, networking and marketing. The program offers a unique opportunity for LGBTQ+ and allied young professionals to engage in meaningful service, grow their professional network, and develop key competencies to help prepare for future career success. Our goal is to build a national movement and mobilize thousands of young professionals across the United States to serve as ambassadors in their communities for the free InReach App, the world’s first tech platform matching LGBTQ+ people with safe, verified resources. The InReach Junior Board Program is open to young professionals (ages 21 to 40) in the United States.
The 2023 Junior Board will use a hybrid model of virtual programming, with in-person regional meet-ups throughout the year. Join young professionals from PwC, Meta, EY-Parthenon, Deloitte, Accenture, Dow Jones and more! 2023 Junior Board members will choose from 5 chapters:
- (1) Tri-State Area Regional Chapter - open to young professionals living in New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, or Pennsylvania
- (2) Great Lakes Regional Chapter - open to young professionals living in Illinois, Michigan, or Indiana
- (3) West Coast Regional Chapter - open to young professionals living in San Francisco or Silicon Valley, California
- (4) National Capital Regional Chapter - open to young professionals living in Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland, or West Virginia
- (5) Virtual Chapter - this chapter is open to young professionals living anywhere in the United States and offers a 100% remote option
Learn more: https://inreach.org/junior-board-program/2023-junior-board-apply/
228 Park Ave S, Suite # 90945, New York, NY 10003, US
To ensure safe help is InReach for all members of the LGBTQ+ community.
InReach is a trans-led tech nonprofit increasing resource access for the diverse LGBTQ+ community. Our vision is for every LGBTQ+ person to have on-demand access to the safe, affirming resources they need to thrive.
The free InReach App is the world’s first tech platform matching LGBTQ+ people facing persecution or discrimination with safe, verified resources. InReach is available on web (desktop and mobile), and native iOS and Android. InReach’s open-source technology instantly matches trans and queer people in need with safe, independently verified housing, medical and mental health care, immigration and other legal help, meal assistance, education and employment, translation, community and spiritual support, and more critical services. App features include: documentation search filters, translation, saving and sharing resources, leaving public ratings/reviews, the ability to suggest new resources, and service provider features. InReach serves as a comprehensive digital one-stop-shop for the intersectional LGBTQ+ community: InReach lists verified services for LGBTQ+ asylum seekers, refugees and other immigrants, LGBTQ+ BIPOC communities, trans and gender non-conforming folks, LGBTQ+ youth and caregivers, and more LGBTQ+ communities. The InReach App is free for everyone, including lawyers, case managers, social workers, and other providers searching for affirming resource referrals for LGBTQ+ clients.
Anywhere in San Francisco!San Francisco, CA 94102
August 15, 2023
- Event Planning / Management
- Software Development
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Resource Development / Management
- Must be at least 21
- Our Junior Board members commit ~3-5 hours per month to InReach.
- See our membership dues handout (https://inreach.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/InReach-Junior-Board-Membership-Dues-Requirement-2023.pdf) to learn more about our Junior Board annual membership dues requirement.