3 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: Soldiers' Angels - Cincinnati
Please visit the new page to apply.
3 people are interested
- Planning special events and coordinating the distribution of goods and services.
- Responsible for oversight of all community events for Soldiers’ Angels.
- Manage Soldiers’ Angels programs, volunteer opportunities, and donations.
- Coordinate delivery of Soldiers’ Angels support to local service members, military units, veterans, and their families, Veteran support are non-VA sponsored events.
- Responsible for recruitment, training and retention of all community activities and event volunteers.
- Coordination of the volunteer resources of Soldiers’ Angels and all aspects of their participation in the assigned community events and activities.
- Build network of volunteers and community support network.
- Track national campaigns (donations Girl Scout Cookies etc.), to include picture requirements and coordinate with the VA Representative to ensure division of the goods between the VA and the community.
- Coordinate with the VA Representative and the Site Coordinator for all national campaign support within their site.
- Attend weekly meetings with staff manager.
- Must be able to anticipate project needs, discern work priorities, and meet deadlines with little supervision, and be willing to work events on occasional evenings and weekends.
- Annual evaluation of team by Soldiers’ Angels supervisor.
About Soldiers' Angels - Cincinnati
Cincinnati VA Hospital, 3200 Vine St, Cincinnati, OH 45220, US
The mission of Soldiers’ Angels is to provide aid, comfort, and resources to the military, veterans, and their families.
This site provides support to the men and women of the United States Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines, Navy, their families, and a growing veteran population. In addition to providing support to the Cincinnati VA Hospital.
Cincinnati VA Medical Center3200 Vine St.Cincinnati, OH 45220
November 29, 2023
- Community Outreach
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10 -15 hours/week (a minimum of 20 hours monthly)
- The Community Representative will work with Soldiers' Angels coordinating with their community leaders and organizations to provide Soldiers’ Angels program support to service members, veterans (at non-VA sponsored events), and their families.