Hospice Program Needs Your Clerical Skills!
ORGANIZATION: Traditions Health of Biloxi
Please visit the new page to apply.
The AV fills a crucial need in helping to organize mailings, answer phones, prepare marketing materials and bereavement letters, and assist with other office functions as needed. The AV frees administrative staff to deal with more critical administrative duties that serve patients and families. Reports To: Administrative Executive Secretary and Volunteer Coordinator. Ongoing training provided. Working around healthcare data and patient information, there is strict adherence to confidentiality/HIPAA. Ongoing training is provided.
- Ability to present a professional and upbeat phone demeanor in office environment.
- Ability to organize mail-outs of bereavement letters, and marketing materials.
- Promote positive, supportive, respectful communication.
- Be comfortable working in an environment which promotes respect for patient, privacy and property.
- Preferred ability or working knowledge of office machines (e.g., fax, copy machine, multi-line phone system), WORD and EXCEL programs.
- Must be comfortable serving diverse groups and cultures.
Expect a rigorous background (fingerprints required) application process, physical and drug test, and training required for healthcare settings. But ask yourself, "Would I want anything less for my family member, with a volunteer in my home or with vulnerable loved ones?"
Did you know that volunteers are required for hospice programs by the centers for Medicare and Medicaid, and that they play a crucial role as part of a hospice care team? Are you ready to become part of our team? Contact us for more information about how you can make a difference to the patients and families we serve. Traditions Health Hospice is waiting to hear from you!
About Traditions Health of Biloxi
22B Doctor's Drive, Ocean Springs, MS 39564, US
The mission of Traditions Health is to promote health and independence in the patients we serve, to attract and retain exceptional healthcare professionals and to conduct our business with compassion and integrity.
Awarded Home Health Accreditation from The Joint Commission, Traditions Health provides Home Health and Hospice Services.
Our goal is to help patients have the best quality of life possible surrounded by the people they love. Our healthcare professionals are there when patients need us, providing the care they need in the place they want to be - home.
3704 Bienville BlvdSuite A-3Ocean SpringsOcean Springs, MS 39564
October 11, 2023
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible Schedule and locations. We are in ten counties, but are focusing on Harrison, Jackson and Hancock counties, with a time commitment of 2 to 4 hours per week. Three-hour Orientation required. Training provided and ongoing.
- Expect a rigorous background (fingerprints required) application process, physical and drug test, and training required for healthcare settings. But ask yourself, "Would I want anything less for my family member?"