14 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: TOGETHERWELL INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
14 people are interested
Are you passionate about telling stories through videos? If you’d like to become a volunteer with a rapidly growing non-profit organization, we are looking for you!
We are growing at a fast pace and we are currently in search of a podcast Video Editor to join our TogetherWell team. We are looking for an energetic, creative, and self-motivated individual to support our podcast productions and make our subject matter experts look like cinematic superheroes. As a member of our creative team, you’ll collaborate with other teams to create engaging clips to promote our podcast on various social media platforms.
- Collaborate closely with podcast team to help facilitate the creation of promotional content for social media platforms
- Edit raw video footage to create individual promotional pieces for social media platforms
- Propose fresh ideas for promotional video content while leveraging current trends
- Find music and source assets
- Manage feedback and approval process within internal stakeholder workflow
- Document progress through internal project management system
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience creating engaging promotional videos using video editing software
- Experience working in-house or within a Creative Services department
- A team player who enjoys brainstorming and collaboration while working on multiple projects at the same time
- Knowledge of matching video to music and layering in graphics
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
About TOGETHERWELL INC
2871 BIRDSALL AVE, OAKLAND, CA 94619, US
TogetherWell is a nonprofit organization dedicated to eliminating the systemic barriers to mental health education, resources, and tools. Our goal is to improve the well-being of all communities by making critical information and support more accessible and affordable through our free and low-cost mental health workshops.
Founded in 2019, TogetherWell is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization made up of a network of mental health care professionals with expertise in a diverse range of specialties. While many organizations provide mental health services, TogetherWell represents a centralized hub for affordable workshops on a wide range of wellness topics.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 21, 2023
- Video Production
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Must be at least 18