1 person is interested
Administrative support to Youth Preparedness with the Red Cross
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross - Greater Pennsylvania Region
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
Administrative Support Worker Role responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
* Supporting activities related to The Pillowcase Project presenter training such as:
- Printing of program training materials
- Training site support (scheduling training room reservations, coordinating with Presenters and Team Lead, etc.)
* Carry out administrative duties, such as:
- Data management
Presentation Assistant Worker Role responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
* Support The Pillowcase Project Presenter in schools and community settings while they deliver the presentation.
* Duties include but are not limited to: handing out and collecting materials from students; helping with classroom management; grading quizzes; working with individual students during the activities; assisting with other duties as requested by the presenter.
* May be asked to help complete the reports for the presentation site(s).
* Successfully complete The Pillowcase Project Presenter Fundamentals Module 1 (web-based or instructor led course).
* May assist with community outreach to schedule presentations at sites (optional).
* May assist in reaching key groups within the region, such as support to military families, as risk youth, etc. (this is optional).
* May mentor new presentation assistants to help the region build a team of experienced youth preparedness volunteers (optional).
* Work as a team with the Team Lead and other volunteers and employees to build The Pillowcase Project in the region
About American Red Cross - Greater Pennsylvania Region
701 Centre Ave., Reading, PA 19601, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
The American Red Cross exists to provide compassionate care to those in need. Our network of generous donors, volunteers and employees share a mission of preventing and relieving suffering, here at home and around the world, through five key service areas:
Supporting America's Military Families
Collect lifesaving blood
Health and Safety
Multiple locations Pottsville, PA 17901
November 17, 2023
- Youth Services
- Administrative Support
- Program Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours per week during academic year