Smile Cart and Leapfrog observer auditor
ORGANIZATION: Lehigh Valley Health Network
Please visit the new page to apply.
- Observe hand hygiene compliance on units
- Network with doctors, nurses, other staff members by distributing snacks to our colleague's throughout the hospital
- morning / 08:00 AM to 11:45 AM
- afternoon / 12:00 PM to 04:00 PM
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About Lehigh Valley Health Network
1200 S. Cedar Crest Blvd., Allentown, PA 18103, US
We heal, comfort and care for the people of our community by providing advanced and compassionate health care of superior quality and value supported by education and clinical research.
Lehigh Valley Health Network’s healthcare heroes have been there for you, for your family and for your neighbors. Now we invite you to join us in this partnership.
YOU can make a vital difference - safely. There are multiple volunteer opportunities available for adults and students ages 16 and older. Volunteers must have had all necessary doses of a COVID-19 vaccine AND have completed the waiting period to ensure the maximum immunity. Volunteers must always wear a mask (e.g., cloth) over the nose and mouth.
Visit our website ( https://www.lvhn.org/become_a_volunteer) to fill out the online application.
Become a community hero and partner with LVHN today!
334 Main StreetDickson City, PA 18519
October 11, 2023
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- one three hour shift per week
- PA Criminal background check, Child abuse clearance, Covid 19 and flu vaccines