Pet Therapy-LVH Carbon Campus
ORGANIZATION: Lehigh Valley Health Network
Please visit the new page to apply.
- Dogs must be certified by an LVHN approved therapy dog organization
- Must provide up-to-date vet visit report and proof of rabies vaccination
- Must be friendly, with a positive attitude
- Ability to interact with people of all nationalities, religions, genders, ages, etc.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
About Lehigh Valley Health Network
1200 S. Cedar Crest Blvd., Allentown, PA 18103, US
We heal, comfort and care for the people of our community by providing advanced and compassionate health care of superior quality and value supported by education and clinical research.
Lehigh Valley Health Network’s healthcare heroes have been there for you, for your family and for your neighbors. Now we invite you to join us in this partnership.
YOU can make a vital difference - safely. There are multiple volunteer opportunities available for adults and students ages 16 and older. Volunteers must have had all necessary doses of a COVID-19 vaccine AND have completed the waiting period to ensure the maximum immunity. Volunteers must always wear a mask (e.g., cloth) over the nose and mouth.
Visit our website ( https://www.lvhn.org/become_a_volunteer) to fill out the online application.
Become a community hero and partner with LVHN today!
2128 Blakeslee Boulevard Drive EastLehighton, PA 18235
November 14, 2023
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- FBI fingerprinting, PA Criminal Background check, Covid-19 vaccines, flu vaccine, Child Abuse Clearance