Give Your Knowledge to Our Community
ORGANIZATION: SCORE North Central Florida
Please visit the new page to apply.
SCORE is looking for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to serve as knowledgeable business mentors for SCORE clients. You would be advising small business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs along each stage of their journey, from assisting with business plan development to guiding business owners as they grow. Use the skills and knowledge in your field to help entrepreneurs and small businesses reach their dream of business ownership! Make an impact in our community. Share your knowledge today!
About SCORE North Central Florida
2153 SE Hawthorne Rd, Suite #222, Gainesville, FL 32641, US
SCORE, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentoring. Our mission is to foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education.
SCORE, America's premier source of free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs and small businesses, is a nonprofit resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). We have over 300 SCORE offices across the country and 10,000 volunteers offering free business mentoring and low- or no-cost workshops.
For over 50 years, SCORE's thousands of working and retired business professionals have volunteered to support the success of small business nationwide. SCORE business mentoring is free and confidential.
- Free, confidential business mentoring in person, via email or by video
- Volunteer mentors who share their expertise across industries
- Free business tools, templates and tips online
- Inexpensive or free business workshops (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
2153 Southeast Hawthorne Road Suite 222Gainesville, FL 32641
October 11, 2023
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Business Planning
- Financial Planning
- Must be at least 18
- Your time is your own as a volunteer. We ask that you committee to at least 1 hour per week.
- Ownership of business is preferred but not required