2 people are interested
Partner Marketing Manager
ORGANIZATION: Libertas Home
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
Want to use your skills and experience for a good cause?
About Our Organization
Libertas Home is a growing nonprofit based in Northern Virginia. We are dedicated to seeing the eradication of modern day slavery. Our goal is to provide a safe home in Northern Virginia for girls who are survivors of sex trafficking to enable them to create a new life for themselves. https://libertashome.org/
Libertas Home is seeking a dedicated, responsible Partner Marketing Manager to develop the entire partnership strategy for the organization. Working closely with the Executive Director and the Marketing Director, this role is an exciting opportunity for a motivated, relationship-oriented individual who would like to help direct the partnerships strategy of Libertas Home.
We are looking for dedicated individuals to add to our team who can commit to minimum 6 months of service, with very flexible hours (minimum 2 hrs/week).
Requirements for Volunteers
- Support of our values. We believe in honesty, integrity, compassion, grace, and supporting each other.
- Support of our vision to end trafficking. We are not in this to make a career, but to help others. The goal is to end trafficking.
- Support of our prevention programs. We believe that preventing child sexual abuse and sex trafficking starts by fostering healthy families, helping vulnerable children gain self-worth, and cutting off the demand of pornography.
Volunteer Commitment Expectations:
- Can commit 2+ hr/week to volunteer, for minimum 6 months
- Short weekly meeting with Marketing Director (virtual).
- Collaboration with other teammates via Slack/email, as needed
- Maximizing the existing local business & church partnerships of Libertas Home - maintaining partner relationships and exploring what’s possible in terms of programming or branding with partners
- Developing new partnerships for Libertas Home
- Developing differentiated messaging from other similar area nonprofits
- Collaborating with the Executive Director and the Marketing Director of Libertas Home to audit partner relationships, and develop yearly programming and fundraisers leveraging these relationships
- Develop sponsorship strategy and work with Development to determine matching gifts with corporations
- 3+ years of experience in the nonprofit industry
- Highly organized and self-motivated collaborator
About Libertas Home
P.O. Box 6117, Arlington, VA 22206, US
Our mission is to provide a Christ-centered safe home for girls who are survivors of trafficking and to provide Biblical resources to strengthen the families in our community.
Our vision is to see survivors in our home thrive in creating a new life for themselves and to see the end of sexual exploitation in the DC/MD/VA area.
It is our vision to see our community actively investing in children’s lives through parenting, mentoring, fostering, and adopting. We believe that every child deserves good parents, a happy childhood, and a loving home.
It is our vision to see our community actively protecting children from predators, both in person and online. We believe that those who are able to identify evil are more likely to be able to prevent it.
It is our vision is to see families and trafficking victims free from the devastating effects of pornography. We believe that true societal growth can only be achieved when men protect women and children.
OUR VALUES: Compassionate, Comprehensive, Community -Oriented, Coordinated, Christ-centered.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 24, 2023
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Building
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Project Management
- Minimum 2 hours a week. Weekly meeting with the Marketing Director.