Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: CymaSpace
- Work with operations and volunteer coordinator to determine cleaning and organizing tasks for the week
- Organize and add items to our inventory list
- Makes sure equipment is being safely stored and operated
- Make sure volunteers are cleaning up after session and storing items in proper place
- Ensure items are being stored safely and according to fire code
- Ensure shop in compliance with ADA access best practices.
- Refines and improves storage and creative workshop material handling infrastructure
- Comfortable with power tools and establishes safety procedures for their use in workshop
- Not required but familiarity with 3D printing and laser cutting a big bonus.
- 3-5hrs a week
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
1732 Southeast Haig StreetPortland, OR 97202
September 22, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK