ORGANIZATION: No Man Left Behind
Please visit the new page to apply.
Job Description: Coordinate podcast logistics to highlight veterans.
- Partner with the Podcast Director to contact, schedule, record and post podcast episodes.
- Plan is to use Anchor with no editing needed, but this can change if Podcast Director prefers otherwise.
- Use Google Drive. Be willing to learn if not known already.
- Volunteer with other No Man Left Behind volunteers to fulfill vision if/when appropriate.
- No Man Left Behind is an extremely young nonprofit, so a comfort level with entrepreneurialism is necessary.
- 100% remote, yet all No Man Left Behind volunteers are asked to live and work in the United States while volunteering.
Megan McInnis, Volunteer
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About No Man Left Behind
454 Buster Brown Road, Jackson, GA 30233, US
The mission of No Man Left Behind is to guide and support veterans in transition.
No Man Left Behind is a fully remote, 501c3 nonprofit. It was founded last year and is starting up in Georgia and Tennessee. The organization serves veterans in transition at any stage in life. Its initial project is developing a website and app targeting veterans where they can easily submit military and civilian experience to job openings. Next is to host those who provide licenses and certifications in trade skills for veterans to work.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 20, 2022
- Technical Writing
- Administrative Support
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- Usually 5 hours/month.
- Volunteers are respectfully requested to live and work in the USA.