Please visit the new page to apply.
- Work with operations and volunteer coordinator to determine cleaning and organizing tasks for the week
- Organize and add items to our inventory list
- Makes sure equipment is being safely stored and operated
- Make sure volunteers are cleaning up after session and storing items in proper place
- Ensure items are being stored safely and according to fire code
- Ensure shop in compliance with ADA access best practices.
- Refines and improves storage and creative workshop material handling infrastructure
- Comfortable with power tools and establishes safety procedures for their use in workshop
- Not required but familiarity with 3D printing, cnc routing, and laser cutting a big bonus.
- 3-5hrs a week
5040 SE Milwaukie Ave, Portland, OR 97202, US
CymaSpace facilitates arts and cultural events inclusive of the Deaf & Hard-of-Hearing through Technology, Education and Awareness.
CymaSpace is a non-profit performing arts & technology incubator in Portland, Oregon.
Our mission is to make the performing arts more accessible and inclusive to Deaf and Hard of Hearing communities by supporting the development of projects and education programs utilizing Cymatic technology (translating sound waves into visual and tactile phenomena) and presenting these works in live performance.
We believe that when artists involve more of the senses, their work is not only more accessible and inclusive, but also more engaging and exciting.
1732 Southeast Haig StreetPortland, OR 97202
September 21, 2022
- Inventory Management
- Must be at least 18
- 3-5 hours a week