Graphic Designer for Marketing Kit
ORGANIZATION: CREST Center
Please visit the new page to apply.
Assist with creating marketing materials for our grand opening. This can also be done virtually.
- Write and publish articles and/or press releases
- Help to build an awareness of CREST Center and the programs that are at the center
- Write copy for flyers, brochure, press releases, event pitches, or website
- Track hours worked and record monthly
- Have marketing experience or be a marketing student with the ability to work collaboratively with others
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to proactively communicate updates, questions and issues with the public and CREST Center board members (Note: volunteers may be asked to submit a writing sample/portfolio.)
- Review and sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Ability to work with other volunteers and staff in a positive, professional manner at all times
- Have regular access to email, be able to monitor and respond to emails daily (or in the evening). Being responsive is a must!
About CREST Center
2321 Candler Road, Decatur, GA 30032, US
The purpose of the Candler Road Economic and Social Transformation Center Development Group, Inc. is to cultivate the collective and personal transformation of residents in the Candler Road area through the creation and operation of programs and activities focused on economic empowerment, social mobility, personal development, holistic health, and civic engagement
The center is in its infant stages and planning to open in May. We want to impact the Candler Road and surrounding areas.
Multiple locations Decatur, GA 30032
September 20, 2022
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Graphic Design / Print
- Orientation or Training