Community Event volunteer Council On Aging of Southwestern Ohio
ORGANIZATION: VANTAGE Aging Retired and Senior Volunteer Program
Please visit the new page to apply.
Become a volunteer with Council on Aging of Southwestern Ohio to provide assistance with events that would include passing out information along with engaging patrons to come and learn more about COA services. Council on Aging is basically a center hub for programs and resources for the aging population in greater Cincinnati and the surrounding communities.
Whatever your passion and purpose is, we are here to connect you to local nonprofits. Our program is exclusive to those 55 years+ and residents of Greater Cincinnati.
About VANTAGE Aging Retired and Senior Volunteer Program
644 Linn St., Ste. 620, Cincinnati, OH 45203, US
Promoting a positive perspective on aging.
RSVP (Retired and Senior Volunteer Program) is an AmeriCorps Senior program with VANTAGE Aging. We connect volunteers age 55 and older with opportunities to serve their community. As the largest volunteer network for older adults in the nation, RSVP matches volunteers with organizations where their time, interest, talents, knowledge, and experience are most effectively utilized to meet important needs in our community. Our main objectives are to help in these fields;
- Nutrition & Food Support
- Elderly Companionship
- Adult Education and Employment
- Other Community Priorities
As a RSVP volunteer, you would receive:
- Nationally counted and recognized volunteer hours
- Additional free liability insurance while volunteering
- Free recognition events, incentives, and opportunities to socialize with other RSVP volunteers
- Free in-person and/or virtual trainings
Multiple locations Cincinnati, OH 45232
September 25, 2023
- People 55+
- Must be at least 55
- Occasional opportunities as events happen
- Being able to move around and stand for periods of time. Comfortable being outside and around others. Along with people skills.