Cincinnati Arts Association Music Hall & Aronoff Center -Volunteer Ushers NEEDED
ORGANIZATION: VANTAGE Aging Retired and Senior Volunteer Program
Please visit the new page to apply.
Become a volunteer usher at Cincinnati's Music Hall or Aronoff Center. These personable, outgoing individuals welcome patrons with a smile, assist with seating, and maintain the security of the audience and the facility during performances. Ushers schedule their shifts online and typically volunteer one performance season. (September through August)
All ushers must interview and attend one orientation prior to their service. Parking is at the expense of the volunteer.
Whatever your passion and purpose is, we are here to connect you to local nonprofits. Our program is exclusive to those 55 years+ and residents of Greater Cincinnati.
About VANTAGE Aging Retired and Senior Volunteer Program
644 Linn St., Ste. 620, Cincinnati, OH 45203, US
Promoting a positive perspective on aging.
RSVP (Retired and Senior Volunteer Program) is an AmeriCorps Senior program with VANTAGE Aging. We connect volunteers age 55 and older with opportunities to serve their community. As the largest volunteer network for older adults in the nation, RSVP matches volunteers with organizations where their time, interest, talents, knowledge, and experience are most effectively utilized to meet important needs in our community. Our main objectives are to help in these fields;
- Nutrition & Food Support
- Elderly Companionship
- Adult Education and Employment
- Other Community Priorities
As a RSVP volunteer, you would receive:
- Nationally counted and recognized volunteer hours
- Additional free liability insurance while volunteering
- Free recognition events, incentives, and opportunities to socialize with other RSVP volunteers
- Free in-person and/or virtual trainings
Multiple locations Cincinnati, OH 45202
September 20, 2022
- Music Arts
- Theater Arts
- People 55+
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours a month or a few shows a season based on the needs of Music Hall and Aronoff Center
- Training will be provided at orientation